Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Welcome to our February’s Couch Conversations!
We’re excited for this one as we recap our February 2018 wins, high’s, low’s and lessons!
Come join in on the conversation with James & Amanda.
Big Win’s & Highs
- Started our Be That 1% Monthly Membership
- Interviewed Chris Harder, Drew Canole, Dr. Mark Guadagnoli, and Branden Collinsworth
- Traveled to Seattle, Washington to work with a team and film
- Hosted an Awards Ceremony and met the National President of ADT
- Booked the venue for our event Unshakeable on April 28th
- Put the application and job description out to hire an assistant
- Amanda spoke to a Women Empowerment Club at a high school in town
- Together we’ve read 5 books this month
- It literally snowed in Vegas this past month
- We took new photos and are going to redo our website!
- and Amanda’s favorite … a hummingbird flew into the house!
Low’s & Lessons
- The real highs and lows of building a business to scale
- The scary but exhilarating feeling of hiring an assistant
- Our money mindset is really starting to shift
- You have to breakdown to breakthrough
- You won’t ever truly be ready but you have to show up as your best self and give it your all
- We’ve questioned ourselves and then have started to question everything and are gaining even more clarity
SATURDAY, APRIL 28TH IN LAS VEGAS
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment