Welcome to our February’s Couch Conversations!
We’re excited for this one as we recap our February 2018 wins, high’s, low’s and lessons!
Come join in on the conversation with James & Amanda.
Big Win’s & Highs
- Started our Be That 1% Monthly Membership
- Interviewed Chris Harder, Drew Canole, Dr. Mark Guadagnoli, and Branden Collinsworth
- Traveled to Seattle, Washington to work with a team and film
- Hosted an Awards Ceremony and met the National President of ADT
- Booked the venue for our event Unshakeable on April 28th
- Put the application and job description out to hire an assistant
- Amanda spoke to a Women Empowerment Club at a high school in town
- Together we’ve read 5 books this month
- It literally snowed in Vegas this past month
- We took new photos and are going to redo our website!
- and Amanda’s favorite … a hummingbird flew into the house!
Low’s & Lessons
- The real highs and lows of building a business to scale
- The scary but exhilarating feeling of hiring an assistant
- Our money mindset is really starting to shift
- You have to breakdown to breakthrough
- You won’t ever truly be ready but you have to show up as your best self and give it your all
- We’ve questioned ourselves and then have started to question everything and are gaining even more clarity
SATURDAY, APRIL 28TH IN LAS VEGAS