Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
Welcome to Episode 52 with Chris Harder on Leveling Up Your Thoughts About Money. Chris runs not one, but two multimillion dollar businesses with his wife Lori Harder. On this episode, Chris shares with us what he has learned over the years about money and how ego, tribe, and positive propaganda play a huge role on whether we make more money or deter it from our lives. Chris leaves us with a lot of tactical advice that we can implement right now in our lives to get closer to making the amount of money that we want.
- Ego is your greatest overhead because it will make you waste money on things you don’t need
- Ego might also make you miss out on a good opportunity because of the fear of failure
- Your tribe, the people you surround yourself with, can hold you back from accumulating the kind of wealth you’re aiming for
- You have to surround yourself around ideas from people who are thinking 1-2 steps ahead of you at all times
- Intentionally plug yourself in to positive propaganda (music, shows, podcasts, books, etc.)
- Celebrate the times when money comes in, no matter how small or large the amount. This will cause you to have a more positive association towards money
- Also celebrate the time when money goes out for bills or other expenses. Keep in mind that you are contributing to the economy that will also contribute to your success
- Always lead with how you can be of service to others
- Giving is the secret to any objective you have
- “The amount of money you earn will be in direct proportion to the number of people you cause a positive effect on.”
Connect with Chris
Podcast: For The Love of Money