Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
Welcome to Episode 57 with Nike Master Trainer and positive energy dealer Kirsty Godso. From the time Kirsty was a young girl in New Zealand she knew that she wanted to work for Nike. She was relentless in her pursuit and today she shares with us the lessons she’s learned, the importance of having positive internal dialogue, and the standards she now lives by in order to continue to show up as the best version of herself.
- The trajectory of your life based on your internal dialogue
- Why you must be focused on the work that goes on in your mind more than anything else
- The journey of having a dream from a young age
- Kirsty’s morning routine
- Filling your brain with the right things
- Connecting in real time
- “If you want to know where you’ll be in 5 years, listen to how you talk to yourself now.” – Dr. G, Episode 18
- “The accumulative effect of someone feeling good is so much stronger than just someone looking good.” – Kirsty Godso
Connect with Kirsty
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment