Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
Welcome to episode 063 with Nike Master Trainer Alex Silver-Fagan. Alex strives to help others find joy in movement and shift their mindset around fitness from wanting to look a certain way to focusing on feeling great in their bodies. Alex and James also discuss topics such as body dysmorphia, morning routines, letting go of control, and the mind-body connection.
- Why your mornings are the most creative time of the day
- Eating to feel good VS to look a certain way
- Letting go of control
- The concept of our bodies being our teachers
- The mind-body connection
- Body Dysmorphia
- Alex’s morning routine
- Listening to your body
- The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie
- You Can Heal Your Life Louise Hay
- Feel The Fear, Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers
Connect with Alex