Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In today’s episode James talks about how to prepare mentally for 2021 by asking yourself very specific questions outlined in this podcast episode.
The questions James suggests you ask yourself:
1) Will I live my life being controlled by fear or learn how to navigate it?
2) Will I let this year drain my hope of a bright future or will I use the lessons I learned to make a positive change in my life and those I interact with?
3) Will I take control of my mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health or will I allow external forces to dictate what I think, feel and do?
4) Will I continue to let toxic relationships destroy my happiness and quality of life or will I finally set a boundary and enforce it?
5) Will I continue to numb my pain by over eating, drinking excessively, working ridiculous hours, binge watching all the shows I can or will I finally talk to someone, journal out what I feel and find some answers to the hard questions I have been avoiding?
6) Will I tell those I care about just how much I love and appreciate them or just assume they know?
7) Will I continue to believe I have to do everything on my own or will I begin to reach out to those I want to collaborate with and start the conversation?
8) Will I make excuses as to why I can’t do something or adapt, pivot and adjust to make it happen?
9) Will I stay stagnant, justifying that it’s okay because of the current situation or will I commit to growing myself in the areas of my life that need improvement?
10) Will 2021 be a new year full of opportunity and possibility or will it just be a repeat of 2020?
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment