In today’s episode James talks about how to prepare mentally for 2021 by asking yourself very specific questions outlined in this podcast episode.
The questions James suggests you ask yourself:
1) Will I live my life being controlled by fear or learn how to navigate it?
2) Will I let this year drain my hope of a bright future or will I use the lessons I learned to make a positive change in my life and those I interact with?
3) Will I take control of my mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health or will I allow external forces to dictate what I think, feel and do?
4) Will I continue to let toxic relationships destroy my happiness and quality of life or will I finally set a boundary and enforce it?
5) Will I continue to numb my pain by over eating, drinking excessively, working ridiculous hours, binge watching all the shows I can or will I finally talk to someone, journal out what I feel and find some answers to the hard questions I have been avoiding?
6) Will I tell those I care about just how much I love and appreciate them or just assume they know?
7) Will I continue to believe I have to do everything on my own or will I begin to reach out to those I want to collaborate with and start the conversation?
8) Will I make excuses as to why I can’t do something or adapt, pivot and adjust to make it happen?
9) Will I stay stagnant, justifying that it’s okay because of the current situation or will I commit to growing myself in the areas of my life that need improvement?
10) Will 2021 be a new year full of opportunity and possibility or will it just be a repeat of 2020?