Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
Today I have Drew Canole on the podcast sharing some powerful insights on business, relationships, and the importance of rituals. Drew is the CEO & Founder of Organifi and Host & Founder of FitLife TV which combined, serves over 3 million of people. He’s been featured in Reader’s Digest, NBC, Los Angeles Times, Mind Body Green and San Diego Living for his work in the health and wellness industry. Drew is also an author of multiple books, a fitness specialist and a transformation expert.
Key Take Aways
- Be willing to give up who you are in this moment, and become more.
- Masters of life are willing to let go of everything they believe and accept that they don’t know anything.
- Focus on making a difference versus making money
- A one percenter takes responsibility for everything that they say and do.
- Are you ascending or descending in every choice that you make?
- Develop rituals around your life that create success
- Abundance is in everything, not just money.
- The food that you put in your body is an investment, it’s not just food, it’s information.
- Radical self care and self love – day in and day out.
- Be a loving interruption
Time Stamped Show Notes
- (6:04) The beginning years of Fit Life TV
- (7:07) Drew asks himself a question that changes everything.
- (9:21) Major components that help Drew with his mindset.
- (10:40) Intuition and visualizing your future self.
- (11:37) Writing future testimonials
- (12:17) Casting a vision for yourself and your life.
- (12:33) Why most people are fearful of their vision.
- (16:03) 4 Step Process to getting more done in 30 days than most people do in a year.
- (17:40) What Drew learned from growing up in Michigan.
- (19:45) Changing the world
- (20:36) The language of success and how it affects our vibration
- (23:33) Rituals for financial success
- (27:39) Nutrition, genetics and why Drew produces the products he does
- (32:15) Importance of morning rituals and giving your body good information
- (33:51) Other ways Drew raises his vibration
- (35:00) Books that had a major impact
- (36:35) A moment that changed the course of Drew’s life
- (38:08) Your vision has to be greater than all the present noise
- (39:10) Not being stuck in analysis paralysis
- (39:50) What to do if you’re having trouble visualizing the future
- (42:02) Intention vs expectation
- (44:55) What does Be That 1% mean to Drew?
- (47:35) Drew’s vision 10 years from now.
- (49:46) What makes Drew want to continue giving
Connect with Drew
20% off coupon code: bethat1%
April 28, 2018 | Las Vegas, NV
Visit events page
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment