Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
As we prepare for our UNSHAKEABLE event on April 28th, we want to really define what it means to be unshakeable and why it is so crucial to being your own 1%!
- When chaos is all surrounding, you must use that energy to push yourself through.
- When you fight the current, you’re wasting your energy instead of using the currents energy to get you to the next destination.
- “What you resist, persists.”
- Use fear to work for you, rather than running away from it.
- You were born to be a warrior, and to tap into what is inside of you
- Have a clear, distinct vision of where you’re headed and what you want.
Time Stamped Show Notes
- (00:54) How would you define the person that most inspires you?
- (02:46) Erik Weihenmayer – First blind person to climb Mt. Everest amongst many other triumphs.
- (06:46) Tony Robbins on how we need to use fear
- (09:31) The greatness within you
- (11:54) Vision
- (17:00) Reframing – taking a situation and finding a different, empowering meaning
- (17:57) Faith
- (21:22) How the UNSHAKEABLE event came to be
- (22:42) If you’re going to be UNSHAKEABLE do these 3 things
Saturday, April 28th | Las Vegas, NV