Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
Welcome to bonus episode 27 where we have Brian Dover on the show, who is the owner of Superior Nutrition. Brian Dover is an entrepreneur here in Las Vegas and he talks to us about how Be That 1% affected his entrepreneurial journey and his life.
Key Take Aways
- You have to have a vision greater than yourself, or else you’re going to quit
- No matter who you are in life, you always need a reminder of the important things.
- When you’re helping others, the ripple effect is massive
- Start to become aware of how you react to situations in your life
- Who you are is only as okay as you think it is.
- How you react to small situations can make the difference between a good or bad day
- You only learn how to react better to situations by spending time with yourself
Time Stamped Show Notes
- (07:05) How Brian came across Be That 1%
- (08:02) What Brian took away from our last event and how it was different from others
- (11:08) Brian’s experience in the “circle” at James’ event
- (13:08) Brian’s favorite concept that he learned from James
- (15:26) The beginning of starting Superior Nutrition
- (17:12) Some more about Brian’s business and his inspiration
- (28:50) What Brian tries to teach his employees about sales
- (30:29) Why Brian recommends James’ events to everyone he knows
- (31:48) The rubber band ball
- (36:07) How do you react to the events in your life?
- (39:35) The 3 components of mindset and the importance of values
- (41:05) Brian shares his values
- (45:27) How much time do Brian & James spend focusing on self growth?
- (53:48) Saying NO and reacting to situations
- (57:33) A current challenge in Brian’s life.
CONNECT WITH BRIAN
Personal FB: www.facebook.com/BDove93
Business FB: www.facebook.com/pg/superiornutrition
Personal IG: @briandover_
Business IG: @superiornutrition
ALL MENS EVENT | APRIL 28TH IN LAS VEGAS