Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
Welcome to Episode 38 with Angie Lee, the hilarious serial entrepreneur that is changing lives and thriving in business. Angie helps people all over the world to embrace their fears, take action and to monetize their passion. We’re honored to have her on the show this week sharing how she went from being a college dropout to a 7 figure entrepreneur before the age of 30. Angie discusses what it’s like to be a young entrepreneur, the importance of listening to your gut and 5 steps we can all take to move past our fears right now.
Key Take Aways
- You will not have all the answers when you start
- Listening to your gut will lead you to the correct next step
- Being a young entrepreneur can be a gift when you look at the different perspectives you can bring to the table
- The fear gremlins never go away
- We all have the power to change the world through our messages and our work
Time Stamped Show Notes
- (05:29) How Angie Lee’s brand came to be
- (08:42) Dropping out of college
- (16:31) Am I too young to start this business?
- (20:14) How Angie pushes past resistance
- (25:10) Amanda recaps the 5 steps to getting past resistance/fears
- (30:24) Dealing with trolls
- (33:32) Angie’s growing pains & lessons learned
- (43:40) Angie growing her community
- (49:14) Amanda talks about Angie’s event
- (53:39) What Be That 1% means to Angie
Connect with Angie
Pays To Be Brave Event & for 10% off tickets: https://bethatonepercent.com/paystobebrave
August 4-5, 2018 | Las Vegas, NV
Visit events page