Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
Welcome to episode 39 with internationally recognized industry leader Coach Brian Nunez. Brian is a Nike Master Trainer, entrepreneur, speaker, and influencer. In this episode Brian shares with us the mindset that has allowed him to elevate to greatness and why he is passionate about empowering others to do the same in their own lives. He also shares with us the many lessons he’s learned throughout his life and why he chose to be the hero of his own story. Brian drops so much wisdom and thought provoking statements in this episode that you won’t want to miss.
Key Take Aways
- Throughout the process of becoming the best version of yourself you have to go to those dark places
- Sometimes we need people who see the light in us when we don’t see it in ourselves
- The problem with a lot of people is that their goals don’t align with their values
- Your values will be your best compass in life
Quotes from Brian
- “You only have two options: To Be The Victim or The Victor”
- “Stay in the lane of humility and hardwork. Focus on the cause, not the applause.”
- “Everything that you want to accomplish in life must come from the root of who you are.”
- “Mindset is not about motivation, it’s about focus.”
- “You are the problem or you are the solution. Which one do you want to be?”
- Elevate To Great by Brian Nunez
Time Stamped Show Notes
- (00:53) James introduces Brian
- (08:09) Brian Nunez gives us insight on his childhood and the lessons he’s learned
- (17:31) Brian’s experience studying abroad in Australia and what he learned about himself during the process
- (21:56) The tragedy that led Brian to where he is today in the fitness industry
- (35:09) What led Brian to open his own business despite knowing nothing about business
- (41:21) EGO and how it prevents you from fully getting to where you want to be
- (47:20) Mindset
- (55:14) Who inspires Brian
- (1:02:02) Playing to win
- (1:10:23) How Brian became a Nike Master Trainer
- (1:15:42) What Be That 1% means to Brian.
- (1:17:51) Why people don’t access their own 1%
Connect with Brian
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook: @CoachBrianNunez
August 4-5, 2018 | Las Vegas, NV
Visit events page
Thank you for being one of our listeners! Here is 15% off Joyride tickets.
Simply go to: bethatonepercent.com/joyride & Use code: PODCAST