Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
Welcome to episode 42 with Tana Ashlee Cogan. Tana is a fitness expert, entrepreneur, and a speaker at our all women’s event: Joyride. In this bonus episode, Tana gives us some insight on the realizations and mindset shifts that had to happen in order for her to live the life of her dreams. She shares with us specifics about the daily practices that she uses to cultivate more joy, positivity, and abundance into her life. Tana even dives into a bit of her stormy past and how it led her to where she is today – impacting lives worldwide and finding fulfillment and success doing so.
Key Take Aways
- Allow the mistakes in your life to empower you and inspire others
- When trying to figure out your path, ask yourself: What’s one thing that you continue to go back to, again and again? What is one thing that tugs at your heart?
- A nightly routine is just as important as a morning routine
Time Stamped Show Notes
- (01:51) Who is Tana Ashlee?
- (07:07) Tana’s background
- (08:40) What happened when Tana’s personal training didn’t go as planned
- (10:40) The mindset Tana had to keep pushing past a situation that changed her life forever
- (11:40) What led Tana to figuring out her path
- (14:01) The importance of mindset
- (17:10) Tana’s nightly routine
- (18:43) How Tana creates her days through journaling
- (21:19) Expectation vs intention
- (23:20) How long it took for Tana to find balance and the right mindset to get her to where she wanted to be
- (25:48) When Tana started to create her online coaching business
- (35:28) What Be That 1% means to Tana
- (35:48) What scares people about becoming their own 1%
Connect with Tana
August 4-5, 2018 | Las Vegas, NV
Visit events page
Thank you for being one of our listeners! Here is 15% off Joyride tickets.
Simply go to: bethatonepercent.com/joyride & Use code: PODCAST
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment