Welcome to the Be That 1% Podcast Experience!
Welcome to episode 73 with Jessica Quinn, Cancer Survivor, Amputee, International Model & Influencer. In this episode we discuss Jessica’s battle with cancer, chemo, and amputation and how to learn to embrace even the darkest of journeys. We also touch on self talk, self love, confidence, and boundaries.
- Her battle with cancer, chemo, and amputation
- Overcoming negative self talk and finding confidence
- Learning to embrace the journey instead of dwell on the circumstance
- Developing self love instead of obsessing to fit-in
- Setting healthy boundaries, meditation, and daily routines
- Being comfortable with uncomfortable
- Taking control of adversity and turning it into opportunity
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
POWER OF TWO
6 Month Program to Becoming a Power Couple
To Connect with Jessica