Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Back To The Basics
Today’s episode is from an IG LIVE James did with Branden Collinsworth.
This isn’t Branden’s first time on the show he has been on 2 previous episodes, #20 & #130. Branden is most known for his work as a Nike Master Trainer and being the Creator of Warrior Retreats, a unique leadership experience that takes place every year in Peru.
He has his Masters in Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania He studied under Angela Duckworth, Adam Grant and other greats in the positive psychology world.
Join in on the conversation as they dive deep into how the times we are facing now, are shaping us in ways that we may not see. Now, is the time to step into another version of you by getting back to the basics.
- Why we as a collective have anxiety in times of adversity
- What rituals will help you work through fear and anxiety
- Questions that will help you enter a new level of expression
- The importance of Intention, Acceptance and Responsibility
- The importance of having a tribe that empowers you
- Lesson that Branden and James are learning through this experience
- The levels to mastery
- How we can learn from history
- What to be aware of when it comes to the MEDIA
- The importance of breath
APPLY HERE for the Commit To Greatness Mastermind AUG 2020
Connect with Branden Collinsworth
Connect with James
Connect with Be that 1%
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment