Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Have The Courage To Act
Today on the Be That 1% podcast, James welcomes back Coach Brian Nunez as they dive into how he leads his team, handles uncertainty and views the role of fatherhood.
Brian is a Nike Master Trainer, entrepreneur, speaker, and influencer. In this episode Brian shares with us the mindset that has allowed him to elevate to greatness and why he is passionate about empowering others to do the same in their own lives. He also shares with us the many lessons he’s learned throughout his life and why he chose to be the hero of his own story. Brian drops so much wisdom and thought provoking statements in this episode that you won’t want to miss.
Join in and feel free to share this with your friends and family.
- How to have a vision during these times of uncertainty
- What 2020 has showed us about our relationships
- Behaviors that help Brian execute and lead effectively
- The power of Empathy
- How to help leaders and co-workers process emotion
- The Importance of Intentions
- Reacting Vs Adapting
- Commitment, Obsession and Inspiration
- Lessons learned from being a father
- How fatherhood has changed Brian’s life
For full show notes, timestamps & quotes mentioned visit bethatonepercent.com/162
APPLY HERE for the Commit To Greatness Mastermind AUG 2020
Connect with Brian
Connect with James
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment