Today James is diving into a fear that so many of us get caught up in; a fear that emerges when we set a goal that’s outside our comfort zone, when we receive attention for something we’ve done that maybe we don’t know how we did or when we find ourselves in a room full of peers, colleagues or leaders and don’t feel like we belong. We are going to dive deep into the fear of being a fraud aka Imposter Syndrome.
In this episode you will learn:
– What Imposter Syndrome is and where it shows up
– Famous examples of those who have publicly talked about Imposter Syndrome
– Why it’s important to be mindful of your thoughts
– How to navigate Imposter Syndrome
– How to redirect your focus from fear thoughts to action thoughts