Welcome to our first ever Couch Conversations!
We’re excited for this one as we recap our January 2018 wins, high’s, low’s and lessons!
Come join in on the conversation with James & Amanda.
Big Win’s & Highs
- Started this podcast
- Started the year in nature and off the grid
- James joined a high-end mastermind group
- Created Be That 1%’s New Monthly Membership
- Amanda finding her voice in their mission
- James started learning Jiu Jitsu
- James went to Sundance Film Festival
- Amanda & her sister Amy, did a road trip to Newport
- Amanda opens up about finding her own voice in Be That 1%
- Both have read 3 books each in January
Low’s & Lessons
- If you want to grow you got to really stretch outside your comfort zone
- The mastermind group was both scary but exhilarating!
- Amanda’s been having some sleepless nights due to everything we’re working on.
- Amy (Amanda’s sister) left back to Boise after spending 2 months with us and the house feels extra empty
- To be unapologetic about the abundance of wealth and that when we succeed we can give more and do more.