Leading in times of stress w Christopher West
In today’s episode, Christopher West joins James as they dive deep into how to lead in times of uncertainty, stress and crises.
Chris was in the Army for 10 years where he created and implemented programs that help soldiers cope with PTSD and establish proactive measures to reduce stress. He has worked He is currently the Regional Vice President of behavioral health for HCA Healthcare. He has his Masters Degree in Social Work and sits on the board for many local non-profits.
You’ll hear James & Chris talk about strategies, tools and routines that will help you lead your teams, prepare yourself for the day and how to think during times of stress.
- Mental strategies Chris taught in the Army
- The Importance of daily practices for preventative stress
- The importance of Culture
- The power of vulnerability
- How to communicate in times of stress
- How to confront or handle fear
APPLY HERE for the Commit To Greatness Mastermind AUG 2020
Connect with Chris
Connect with James
Connect with Be that 1%
FB Group: BT1% FB Group