Trusting The Process w Jason Raynor
Jason Raynor, began training in 1999 and has become a leader in the fitness industry. He is a Nike Trainer, former NFL strength and conditioning coach, performance training expert and movement specialist. He consults with companies such as Nike, JW Marriott, Marriott International, Michelob Ultra, Hyperice and various Fortune 500 companies on creating corporate fitness events with customized training programs.
Jason has led workshops, workouts, and live events throughout the US training athletes and clients in the NFL, NBA, and MLB.
Jason’s work has been featured in the Huffington Post, Washington Post, Travel Channel, Runner’s World, Parade Magazine, Miami Herald, Chicago Athlete, a Sweat Life, FOX, WCIU, CN100, the CW, Openfit, PopSugar Fitness and many more.
- Journey to become a NIKE Trainer
- The ups and downs of the entrepreneurial journey
- The sacrifice of reaching your next level
- The importance of coaching as a tool to level up
- How to build and maintain professional relationships
- Trusting your intuition
- The importance of establishing boundaries
APPLY HERE for the Commit To Greatness Mastermind:
High Level Group Program – Doors close Dec 15th 2019 to Apply
VIP Weekend: Email: James@silvasspeaks.com or DM @james_silvas
Connect with Jason
Connect with James
Connect with Be that 1%